Load Bank Testing and Reporting
This test applies a replica load to your UPS, simulating when your UPS might be called into action and enabling you to identify potential weaknesses in your power protection system.
A load bank test allows you to assess the condition of your battery array, identifying any failures in individual blocks.
This test will also provide an accurate measurement of how long your UPS will perform in an emergency, improving contingency plans to mitigate against any costly damage.
APC UPS Repairs/Load Testing
Borri UPS Repair/Load Testing
CertaUPS Repair/Load Testing
Eaton UPS Repair/Load Testing
Legrand UPS Repair/Load Testing
Riello UPS Repair/Load Testing
Vertiv UPS Repair/Load Testing
Huawei UPS Repair/Load Testing
Contracted or One-Off Testing Available
This makes it arguably most important UPS test. Our expert engineers will undertake your Load Bank Testing to identify how long your UPS will last in the event of power failure, as well as identifying potential battery failure.
Testing Schedules for Seamless UPS Operation
- Ensures the availability of your standby generator with a “dry run” scenario.
- Confirm your system is capable of operation under full load conditions
- Assures that needed items have received proper maintenance
- Checks starting batteries are charged and capable of initiating an engine start
- Tests voltage regulator and governor systems are set properly
- ATS is working properly to transfer the building loads from utility power to the emergency generator set.
- Reach proper operating temperature, burning any unused residue/contaminates
- Verify the devices emissions control integrity