Maxcom RMA Service
Customers who are having difficulty with their Maxcom handset are advised to first consult the troubleshooting guide further below this page to minimise inconvenience. If you are still having difficulty, please contact Comtek using the form at the bottom of the page.
Terms and Conditions
Warranty on Maxcom handsets are subject to the following terms and conditions.
If you have any queries about the terms and conditions listed below, speak to Comtek on 01244 280390.
- Warranty is only valid with a signed vendor warranty card or a legible proof of purchase.
- Warranty is void if the handset fault is caused by customer misuse or mishandling which is defined by but not limited to:
- Mechanical failure caused e.g. by shock or fall;
- Water damage to the device;
- Use of chemical agents;
- Unauthorised intervention, e.g. repair performed by an unauthorised service provider;
- Device misuse, e.g. exposure to dirt;
- Device exploit;
- Software different than the one pre-installed or authorised for the device by the manufacturer.
- In the event warranty is void as indicated in Points 1 and 2, the handset will be returned at the customer’s expense.
If you have any problems with your device, make a backup of your important data (contacts, SMS messages, pictures, videos, music, etc.) and then restart your phone or restore default settings. If the problem persists, read the tips below and follow the suggestions in the case of a particular type of problem.
To view the troubleshooting guide, click here.
If The Problem Persists
If the problem persists, contact email@example.com You will then receive advice on sending in your phone for repair. Alternatively, use the contact form at the bottom of this webpage.